YES!! I’m back. The lappy-less drought has finally ended. I got myself a new laptop *cough* it’s actually office’s, not mine, but I treated it as mine all the same *cough*. Finally I can catch up with drama and blogging ^^
Category Archives: Random
Okay, I received my second Liebster Award nomination today from Stuck On Hyuk. I received one from Drama Noona before and this is my answer to her questions. After the second nomination I guess I need to create a full Liebster Award so I too can ask people questions. Let me be honest here, I’m always having trouble for answering questions on the net because of my English! I’m not that good in this language so I can’t really express what I actually want to express.
Now the purpose of the Liebster Award is to encourage writers of new blogs and explore more of this world of blogging.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Stuck on Hyuk’s Questions
1.- If you are going to a desert island, and you can only take 3 k-dramas with you, which will they be and why?
- Thank You – Min Gi Seo.
- Vampire Prosecutor – They have 2 seasons. Including Thank You I can consider that as 3 k-dramas.
- God’s Quiz – This have 3 seasons. Including the drama above I get to bring 6 k-dramas. :p
2.- You are on the same desert island and you can make only three k-hotties to come spend time with you. Who will they be, and what would each be in charge of? (Who would do the cooking, etc?)
I bet you girls love deserted island so much. Alone with 3 k-hotties, you girls are naughty *smirk*
- Jang Hyuk – he should be in charge of Hot Dogs department but I doubt there’ll be any ingredient to make hot dogs on a desert island so he will be in dancing department, he will also be my bodyguard.
- Shim ChangMin – this guy will be in singing department of course. But he eats a lot, still wonder whether to bring him along or not. He will shows his grumpy side if there is not enough food. Hmmm….
- Yeon Jeong Hun – This hotty will be in smiling department. He should do nothing but smile in front of me *.*.
3.- I (DramaFan) am still not familiar with Kpop. What is the one korean singer I must definitely listen to, and which are his/her best songs?
TVXQ – I love the 5 of them but sadly the group already disband on 2009. But there are a lot of fans all around the world that still believe that one day they will unite and we still here to support all 5 of them. I love their japanese songs more than their koreans. This is japanese and this is 100% live, Wasurenaide.
4.- The next time I go to a korean restaurant, what should I definitely order?
Kimchi jjigae – it’s a kimchi stew, healthy and delicious. My favorite korean dish. ❤
5.- What was your first Kdrama crush?
Gong Yoo. I fall for him after watching Coffee Prince. Before Jang Hyuk stole my heart I have Gong Yoo all over the place – twitter display picture, facebook profile picture, desktop wallpaper and phone wallpaper. I still use his photo from BIG as my current Whatsapp wallpaper :D. Even my mom recognizes his face. And did I mention he’s hot? No? He is hot.
6.- What is the maximum number of episodes you have watched in a day? (Gumi: My record is 14, it was when I was on a Chuno run:P)
I never count. But I used to watch drama more than 20 hours straight. Like I started one afternoon and finished the next evening. And for the record, when I was in university, I did not sleep for 2 days marathoning One Piece. Yes, I’m crazy I know. But I can’t do that long nowadays.
7. Which is the Kdrama cliche you just can’t stand?
Evil rich parent trying their best to separate their son’s love relationship. Did I say son? Yes, because almost all of female lead character in kDrama *melodrama* are poor.
8. Which is the Kdrama cliche you actually enjoy?
While trying to answer this question I googled KDrama cliche and landed here >> Top 25 Korean Drama Cliches
And the one I enjoy the most is Sauna scene 😀 *cough* and *cough* shower scene *cough*
9. Who is your favorite korean actress?
Kim Sun-ah, Jeon JiHyun, Gong Hyo Jin and Shin Minah. I can’t just choose one.
10. Tell us your favorite Kdrama OST
Park Yoochun A space left for you.
List 11 random facts about yourself.
1. Tall for an Asian girl.
2. I hate chocolate (but I do eat it at times)
3. Coffee addict. I can’t start my day without coffee in the morning
4. I view myself as a quiet type but a lot of people just don’t want to agree with me. I wonder why.
5. Talk first, think later, regret afterwards.
6. I was a rowing athlete before in my university – and at that time I don’t know how to swim! And we did our practice without wearing life-jacket.
7. Love to rewatch whatever I love to watch – a lot of time, over and over again.
8. Active in facebook since 2008, twitter since October 2010, wordpress since 2013.
9. Create a twitter account just because of Park Yoochun created his and thinking of quitting twitter when Yoochun closed his account.
10. Have 7 piercings. 3 on the left ear and 4 on the right
11. Not a good driver but still loves to drive.
*I can nominate someone who nominated me right?*
2. Drama Noona
5. RARA POP
7. Hyuk Honey – * I don’t know where to notify her, somebody help me, Cathy did you read this?? If yes then, I nominate you for a Liebster Award :D*
The other blogs I follow, already Liebstered so many times so this is it.
1. What is your favorite movie? – from any country
2. What is the most wonderful thing that happened in your life.
3. What are you doing right now other than answering this question.
4. If you were given USD 10,000 what will you do with that money? Please don’t save it.
5. Android or iPhone?
6. Do you have someone you want to punch at this current moment?
7. Express yourself in 3 words
8. Express your k-drama crush in 3 words.
9. What is your favorite korean phrases?
10. Coffee or tea or milk?
I got another Liebster nomination from Michelle..hurray \o/
And this is my answer her questions
1. You are the star of your very own noona romance drama. Who is the younger man who will win your heart and how will he do it?
I’m not really into younger man so this question is really hard to answer. Why don’t you ask ahjussi romance. I’ll write a perfect story-line then :p . Hahah, but if I really need to choose one, it will be Ryu Deok Hwan, his character as Dr. Han Jin Woo to be exact. He need not to do anything to win my heart, he already did.
2. Who do you believe is the K-star that can deliver the best and most believable kiss?
Lee Byung Hun – in the drama Iris with Kim Tae Hee.
3. Which K-pop star who hasn’t crossed over into acting would you like to see in a drama or film?
Honestly I have none. I’m so into TVXQ and Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Changmin all have their own dramas. While Junsu have made a cameo appearance in drama-Scent of a Woman. I’ll have to say I would like Junsu to stay in his musical world. And between the five of them, Park Yoochun is the most outstanding actor so I would like to see more of him. He has 2 upcoming projects. Movie Sea Fog that scheduled to be release in late summer this year and Drama Three Days that will replace You Who Came From the Stars starting early March 😀
4. Which character from a drama (or film) would you be ok with introducing to your mother and why?
I have a lot. Can I introduce more than 1?
- Dr. Min Gi Seo (Thank you) – My mom will love him! And she will love me more. She’ll approve him right away, he’s a doctor after all.
- Prosecutor Min Tae Yeon(Vampire Prosecutor) – You and me need to keep this secret from my mother, that he’s a vampire. I’ll ask him to keep smiling in front of her. I totally love his smile.
- Dr. Gook Chun Su (Emergency Couple) – Again a doctor – she’ll love him too ❤
5. Sageuk – yay or nay?
A big yay!! Chuno and A tree with Deep Root. Also Iljimae, Sungkyungkwan Scandal and The moon that embraces the sun.
6. Which K-star (drama or pop) would make you leave the comforts of your home in order to attend a fan meet?
TVXQ5, Jang Hyuk, Yeon Jung Hun.
7. Do you have a genre preference (historical, melo, romcom) and if so, which and why?
I love all of them but right now I’m so into fantasy, crime, mystery such as in Vampire Prosecutor and God’s quiz. The thrill to know who is the real criminal make me so excited.
8. Do you have a drama watching partner? If so, who?
9. Have you ever dissed family or friends to watch K-drama (hehehehe)?
10. Do you have a fave ‘ship? If so, who?
Right now it’s Oh Jin Hee and Gook Chun Soo in Emergency Couple. I’m having a Second Lead Syndrome right now. Though they will not end up together but I still love and ship them!!
Thank you again Michelle 😀
Why 1/4? Because I will only write my answers here ^^
My answers to Drama Noona‘s questions:
1) Why did you start blogging?
A friend introduced me to Blogger. It was a long time ago so I forgot who she/he was. At that time Facebook and Twitter are not as hot as it is right now, but blogging was. Reading other’s blog was really fun at that time, so I thought to write my story as well. From then until now, I have around 4 to 5 blogspot which most of them already deleted. And last year, late October I started using this blog to express my drama obsessions and I hope this can last for a long long time.
2) How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Ahjussi fan? Hahahah, at first I want to use HyukFan but then I thought, Jang Hyuk is not the only actor I loved, so I tried to find the similarities between all the actors I admired and almost all of them can be considered ahjussi 😀 Ahjussi are hot! Don’t you agree??
3) Who is your favorite author?
Favorite means I need to choose only one, but I love a lot of them, and almost at the same level – the love meter is. ^^
4) What type of show/movie is your guilty pleasure?
There was none I suppose. No matter what other people said or think of me, I always enjoy whatever I enjoy. No guilty feeling at all. Puhahahaha *Evil smirk*
5) Do you have someone to watch dramas with?
No T^T. Unfortunately, my real life friend are not a drama-addict. Sometimes I force my mother and younger brothers to watch with me on some weekend when I going back hometown. And, I don’t think I can watch with others. I’m someone who loves drama-marathon and if I really love one drama I will straight do a rewatch after the first watch. The friends won’t understand me. Hmmm, I wonder why.
6) What is your favorite drama genre?
Fantasy mystery. I love the suspense. It keep me going. The more fictitious one drama is the more I will love it. And I love a lead with unusual skill or capabilities, be it strength, brain, superpower, super-genius etc., as long as they are above human average, they’ll receive a bucket of my love.
7) Do you watch dramas from multiple countries?
I used to watch Japanese drama before but I stopped a long time ago. Now it is all about K-Drama and it alone have already occupied all of my free time.
8) If you could meet any actor, from any country, who would you meet?
Jang Hyuk – South Korea. Do I have to explain why? Should I link you to another post?? Do you know how much crazy I am for this one ahjussi?
9) Who is your current drama crush?
Jang Hyuk, Yeon Jeong Hun. Both are hot and someone’s husband T^T. Why oh why??
10) Have you ever been nominated for a blogging award before?
Yes – but on my other, personal blog. But I still honored to receive a nomination from Drama Noona. Thank you so much.
Yes, please don’t trust them, don’t even trust yourself, if you are saying something similar to this then you are completely tricked by the k-devil. Once you started there’s like no turning back at all. Let me show you an example on how that “ONE” drama will turned your daily routine upside-down, just like how it did mine.
See…Don’t plant the seed, it will spread like mushrooms after the rain. One by one a new k-drama/k-movie is being added to my “planning-to-watch” list. This all worsened once I get to know MyDramaList website. I can’t ignore the user recommendations, the good ratings and reviews and so, my list grows and still growing.
But nonetheless, I’m happy with this new lifestyle. If any of you don’t want to be like me, just remember, don’t start that ONE drama. *~whisper~ start it ~whisper~*
Hello 2014, Goodbye 2013!!
Honestly, I’ve been planning to write my new year post for how many days already. But everytime I came here and put my fingers on the keyboard, my mind goes blank. Like how it does at this exact moment. But I just can’t skip the new year post or otherwise I can not write any other post.
Aaarrgghh…what should I write? Come, come, idea please come *while waving like a witch* aaannnnd none! >.<
So, let me just say, Thank You 2013 for being really nice to me. The year which I fall in love with Jang Hyuk and a lot of other Ahjussis. The year where my k-drama madness re-appeared and going wild ever since. The year which I started to appreciate more K-Movie. The year I met lovely k-drama addicts. The year in which nothing bad happened to me and people around me, Thank you very very kamsa.
And 2014, hello, please be nice to me like how 2013 had been. And this is not out of greediness, if can, I wish this year would be better than ever *Jang Hyuk new projectSSSS are coming!!!*
And Minna-sama, let be nice to each other and Happy New Year.
Hello, I am currently taking a day off from k-drama/movie world. I just can’t accept that the writers always have to kill most of the characters which I rooted for. *WAE??!!*
Having nothing to do today, I grab a pen and my doodle book. I tried to doodle a few images but then for the hundredth time, I realized, drawing/doodling is also not my talent.
BUT, they were already doodled, so it’s a waste if I do not post it here. The victim for my doodling rage is …………..YES! Jang Hyuk. Hahahaha. Sorry ahjussi. I never intended to make you look like these.
Like a drawing of a 10 years old kid ^_^. But, I am not ashamed nor proud of it. This is what I always do when I have free time. Doodling is fun. Really fun.
and as a bonus, this is a colored doodle I did last year. Just found it again today, and this what makes me want to doodle all those Images(?) above. 😀
Holla! Do you know Kwon Oh Joon?
A swindler, conman, I hate him very much, but not after he fall in love with Jin Dal Rae. Determined to leave all the bad past behind, he took a variety of jobs to support his living.
3. Street Entertainer
4. Teaching Martial art
But what the others didn’t know, was his secret job.
5. Saving the world
:p Okay, Robber’s fan, don’t get angry with me. I do this for fun only. /o/ \o\
This is totally random but I just can’t skip posting this. *The outfits were super simple*
*Photos not mine, taken from internet. C. as tagged*
He was dressed like this 85% of the drama.
5% without the hat
7% in black outfit (with and without the hat).My favorite. 😀
2.xxxx% in white outfit.
And regrettably 0.0000001% like this.
Actually there is one or two more outfit that I left out. The outfits he wore in the battlefield at North.
Doesn’t look that pretty anyway 😛
I take back my word. This is hot! *Photo thanks to Gumi*
p/s: I just finished A Tree With Deep Root yesterday and loving everything in it except the ENDING! Well, I totally agree with the general one but could not accept several of my fav characters ending *It was so unfair and so sad. I end up with a soaked pillow and blanket. Dang!*.